The majority of Windows installs since Vista are 64-bit, because of that, these guides are formatted with instructions for the 64-bit versions of Windows. If the folder "Program Files (x86)" does not exist on your machine you should use "Program Files" and also use "System32" instead of "SysWOW64".
NOTE: If you wish to simplify the installation process then try out AMVpack, an all-in-one installer package including these tools and a few more!
B. AviSynth Plugins
B. AviSynth Plugins
- Download AviSynth 2.6.
NOTE: I also recommend using the latest version of AviSynth MT.
- Run Avisynth.exe
NOTE: The file name will vary based on the version you download.)
- Select your preferred language and click "OK".
- On the License Agreement Screen you will need to click "I Agree" to continue.
- The type of install should be set to Standard on the Choose Components screen.
- The Install Location Destination Folder should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\
NOTE: Since AviSynth 2.6 is still in alpha I use the "AviSynth 2.5" folder for all the guides so I recommend installing to that directory.)
- Once the destination folder is set click install.
- When the install is completed click "Next >" followed by "Finish".
- Download TIVTC, L-SMASH-Works, Bifrost, DAA, Dither, FastLineDarkenMod, FFT3DFilter, Mask Tools 2, MVTools 2, NNEDI3, RemoveGrain, and Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x86).
NOTE: To save DAA, right click on the link and use the "Save link as..." option.
NOTE: To save FastLineDarkenMod you will need to copy the code, paste it in notepad, then save it has FastLineDarken.avsi
- Extract TIVTC.zip, L-SMASH-Works.7z, bifrost.7z, Dither.zip, fft3dfilter211.zip, MaskTools2.zip, MVTools2.zip, NNEDI3.7z and RemoveGrain.zip
NOTE: All 7z files will require 7zip to extract it.
- Copy TIVTC.dll, LSMASHSource.dll, avcodec-57.dll, avformat-57.dll, avresample-3.dll, avutil-55.dll, swscale-4.dll, avstp.dll, bifrost.dll, DAA.avsi, dither.dll, dither.avsi FastLineDarken.avsi, fft3dfilter.dll, MaskTools.dll, mt_xxpand_multi.avsi, mvtools2.dll, nnedi3.dll, and RemoveGrain.dll to the directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins
NOTE: Do not put them in sub-folders within the plugins directory!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you copy the x86 (32-bit) version of each plugin!
- Copy msvcr110.dll to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
NOTE: On 32-bit systems it will need to be placed in the directory: C:\Windows\System32
- Run vc_redist.x86.exe
- In the “Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)” installer check “I agree to the license terms and conditions” and click Install.
- On the “Setup Successful” screen click Close.
- Download [url=https://github.com/AvsPmod/AvsPmod/releases]AvsPmod[/url].
- Extract AvsPmod_v2.5.1.zip to the directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\AvsPmod
- Create a shortcut of AvsPmod.exe and place it in the location of your choice.
- Download DGMPGDec.
- Extract dgmpgdec158.zip to the directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\dgmpgdec
- Copy DGDecode.dll to the directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins
NOTE: Do not put it in sub-folder within the plugins directory!
- Create a shortcut of DGIndex.exe and place it in the location of your choice.